miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

Today i feel myself a half...

Disculpen las faltas ortograficas pero hoy decidi ponerme britanico...

Now i'm gonna tell u why i feel myself a half of what i used to be every day...

all of this started more than a year ago. She was in the van 'n i was going to finish my first homework in the institute. She was going down in my bus stop but i decided go down first in the previous stop. I walked slowly but that nothing changed 'coz she was there, with her black pants 'n her magic smile. Suddenly we decided to start working about the homework 'n she said "and this is how we met"

i suposse...

we sit together the next day in chemistry. I said nothing 'coz i kind of like her. she decided to stay on my table even on physics 'n i didn't care coz i was starting to like her even more...
the next day we where eating together 'n laughing about how the teachers thought about us 'n we like each other.

i don't know. Maybe it was everything too fast but i was enjoying that situation...

someday we were shopping. She was looking 4 a pc 'n i was walking rigth there (to her sweet side...) that day two people thought that we where in love...

i was but i didn't know if she was too...

that suddenly was fixed. I told her the truth 'n she take me out the breath with her "i like u too"...

the days were becoming happier 'n i was smilying every day 'coz life is better when u r here. But, like in every story, there was a dark side.

Axel Agadir appeared 'n he left beind without no option. Today i remember that beauty lady, today i remember waht i gave up 'n i feel sorry. Wo knows what could have happen...

No hay comentarios: